These two high school sweethearts made it official on a cloudy day in December, at Montaluce Winery in Dahlonega.
The mountain views and candlelit taverns were the perfect backdrop with their love of the outdoors.
Rain trickled down lightly as the ceremony began, only adding to the romantic, quiet mood.
Candles lit the way down the aisle where Adam stood next to his uncle, who officiated the ceremony.
They ended the night with lots of good food and dancing, and exited in Adam’s Jeep Cherokee.
It was the same jeep he had since high school and for their very first date.
It was incredible to witness this special day. For me, it is what it’s all about.
December 3rd, 2017 | Montaluce Winery | Dahlonega, GA
- dress designer: dress and lace top – Rebecca Schoneveld; purchased at The Sentimentalist
- bridesmaids dresses: J. Crew, Jenny Yoo, Donna Morgan, Lulus, Adrianna Papell
- bridal accessories:
- shoes – Kenneth Cole
- belt – Hushed Commotion; purchased at The Sentimentalist
- veil – Twigs & Honey; purchased at The Sentimentalist
- fur – vintage
- pearl necklace – grandmother’s necklace
- diamond stud earrings – her cousin/bridesmaid’s and my “something borrowed”
- suits – The Blk Tux
- ties – The Tie Bar
- design – Laura Davis
- envelope addressing – Fontastic Calligraphy
- table number design: Laura Davis
- cake: The Cake Hag
- catering/food: Montaluce
- hair & makeup: hair – Joshua Burke (Melrose & McQueen Salon) and Hair by Disco Destiny; makeup – Formal Faces
- flowers or floral design: Flowers From Us
- wedding coordinator: Jessie Caudill at Montaluce